Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Karla seonsaengnim


Dear students/readers/followers,

Annyeong Haseyo!

It's been a while since I posted something on this blog. I've been busy processing my papers to Korea. Yeah, you heard it right. I'm now a teacher in Korea! :)

I arrived here last August 27, 2015. I can't believe I've been here for almost two weeks now. I'm enjoying my stay here.

I miss my students in the Philippines. I'm so happy whenever they send me messages using Edmodo or Facebook. I'll try to reply to your love letters whenever I have free time (and I do have free time!). I only have 9 classes and I meet them just once a week. I'm so glad to be here. I have less work and more pay than in my previous job. LOL.

I'll post my replies to your messages soon! Saranghae! <3

Love,

Teacher Karla
(Karla seonsaengnim)

No comments:

Post a Comment