Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Teachers Day

It's my first time to "celebrate" Teachers Day outside the country. Well, I didn't actually celebrated it. I just stayed at home because it was my day off. I washed some clothes, and cleaned my place. While cleaning, I saw some letters from my former students. Reading those letters made me feel how sweet it is to be a teacher.
Thanks Crizzy!

It's not the spelling nor the grammar, It's the thought that counts. :">  I have some students who never get tired of reminding me that I'm pretty (even at my haggard moments). It feels so good to be loved by them. 

Thanks Ysa!
I'm glad  that my students know that I don't dislike them. I really love being with them. I treat them as my babies or younger siblings. As much as possible, I want them to enjoy the learning activities in class. 



The greetings meant a lot for me. I'm thankful that my former students remembered to greet me. :">

PS
I'll make another post about my experience in the Philippines during Teachers Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment