Sunday, October 11, 2015

WIS Teachers Day

It was a normal day at school. We had classes in the morning. The Student Council asked us to go to the cafeteria because they prepared lunch for us.
 After the pizza lunch, they asked us to change clothes (hmmm!). We were asked to go to the assembly hall. Students gave special numbers and sweet messages to us. 

They grouped us randomly into two. An amazing race was organized by the students. :) 


We ran! (Bibo teachers)


I can still remember running in skirt. HAHAHA!  


We had to shoot a ball. (I can only shoot when it's graded! LOL )


and some more balls! This is like beer pong, without a beer! :P


They prepared a lot of stations!


We solved math problems! ^^, 


and puzzles!


The teachers really enjoyed the games.

 

They gave us some prizes too.


The event ended by a flash mob.


I'll make another post about the presents I received from my sweet grade 5 students. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment